Observing the feline these past couple weeks, and here’s what I’ve noticed:
- He’s missing a canine, and has bad dental work overall.
- He’s a chirpy little thing, constantly complaining, but is vague about his complaints.
- He makes it a point to sleep between the milliner and I, ensuring that we not touch.
- Compared with Frances, he’s kinda, well, slow.
- He’s absolutely fascinated with soccer, going so far as to repeatedly whack at the TV. I think he roots for Aston Villa. (Hence my belief that he’s touched.)
- Finally, unknown parentage.
Conclusion? I do believe our cat is British. It’s a burden, but I’ll learn to live with it.